Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Things have changed for me..."

Life is moving right along.

Wow.

I can't believe how far I've come. Everything I've been able to experience in these past nineteen years. They were pretty good years. I will give them that much.

But I feel like I, Andrew, have become a very different person just within the last couple months. I feel like I've grown up fast. Had to make a couple tough choices. Had to make a lot of preparations. I think I'm finally growing up.

It's scary. I will say that about growing up.

I have changed a bit. I don't know if the new Andrew fits into places that the old one didn't. I'm also trying to be more honest with myself and everyone I deal with.

Again, it's all very scary. But it's all very empowering, knowing that I'm maturing.

So I guess in that regard I'm still a teenager: I can't make up my mind.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I don't think being indecisive classifies you as a teenager. I know I'll still be indecisive far into the ages and forever thereafter. I agree with you though. Growing up is scary.