Monday, May 19, 2008

Commentaries (contains spoilers!)

The Office Finale

It seems like people liked this episode a lot more than I did. I mean...it was really funny, but the second half of the episode just got a little to frustrating for me. I don't want Jan to come back, I don't want Andy to propose, I want Michael to get together with Holly, and I want Jim and Pam to get engaged. None of that happened. Its like they were going out of their way to ruin the lives of the characters of this show. Nothing good happened for anybody in this episode. It was funny, but it just left the show in such a weird place.

Smallville Finale

Like most Smallville fans, I was really disappointed with the finale. Smallville always has some of the most intense and crazy finales, and this one was pointless and anti-climactic. I really want Lana to not come back this time. I swear that in every finale they leave it up in the air whether she is going to come back, and I really just want her to go away. Anyways...it had a couple good moments, but ultimately it was very dissapointing.

30 Rock Finale

Hilarious! I wish that everybody watched this show. Its so good! This finale was so funny! (except that I skipped every scene that Tracey was on because of his current plot line in the show). And thats about all I have to say about that.

Law and Order SVU Finale

This season has had it's ups and downs, but this was a pretty good finale. A very character-based episode, which is always good. They left a couple characters on the bubble (Fin and Novak. Lake obviously isn't coming back) so it will be interesting to see what happens.

I also recently finished the video game Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII for the PSP. Nothing like playing through seventeen hours of a game to see the main character (who you have become attached to because he is a great guy) get shot to death. Major bummer.

This concludes Part 1 of my May commentaries. Stay tuned!


2 comments:

Megan said...

I feel exactly the same way about the Office Finale! i did not like it at all! Stupid Andy, Stupid Angela, Stupid Michael, Stupid Jan!!! It was utterly annoying and upsetting!

robyn said...

I disagree!!! Something good does happen for someone in this episode. What about Dwight! He got to hook up with Angela and he is stoked because now he can break up Angela and Andy. (not that it would be hard to do) but that does mean that Angela has forgiven him for killing her cat Sprinkles. So Yeah for Dwight. But I am so bugged that Jim didnt get to propose. And Michael and Holly definitely need to be together!!