Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Misconceptions, misunderstandings, and another "mis-" word

Being someone who probably has obsessive compulsive disorder, I often worry about whether someone is getting my full meaning. Also being someone who has never been very good in social situations, I have trouble saying things the way I wish.

I sometimes just seriously feel bad for people talking to me. I can be really weird to talk to sometimes. Its...a strange combination. Kinda crappy.

-------
Notes on television *Spoilers*:

-Office : Jim has the ring. OH MY GOSH!
-How I Met Your Mother : Robyn and Barney... OH MY GOSH!
-Reaper : Comes back tonight. At 8. PLEASE WATCH!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I know what you mean, I could really be like a deep person and an awesome philospher...if I could sort my words out when I try to speak.