Monday, March 31, 2008

My Dream

I have talked with some friends recently about my future, about whether to pursue the job that would economic stability, and certainly help me fit in well with my folks. On the other hand, it's always been my dream to be a film maker, or to create a television show. I would live to be a director in the biz. To create, to tell stories, to help people feel something. Thats what I want to do.

It has always been a dream of mine, but the reason it has been on my mind so much lately is that over the past couple weeks we have been making some silly movies at work. And it reminded me so...entirely of my dream. It has been simply fun. And editing them on my laptop has been great, though my power cable decided to crap out on me and I have to buy a new one which costs like eighty bucks (like...are you kidding me?!)

Anyways...I want to follow my dream. More now than ever. It just seems so daunting. And so very frightening to be honest.

No comments: